Eye care professionals specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision—many of which do not always have obvious symptoms. Eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect vision over time for young and old, and they understand the benefits and features of corrective lenses, both as eyeglass lenses and contact lenses.
Our optometrists take the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Meet our doctors:
Dr. Hashemi is a highly trained and experienced doctor of optometry:
- Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
- 2003 Graduate of Inter-American University in Puerto Rico
- Board Certified therapeutic optometrist
- Over 12 years of experience
- Professional and Civic Memberships:
- American Optometric Association
- Texas Optometric Association
- The Colony High School Football Team Eye Doctor
- Areas of Expertise:
- Medical Optometry with primary interest in treatment and management of complicated eye diseases
- Glaucoma diagnosis and management
- Pediatric eye care
- Gas permeable contact lenses, Scleral Lenses
- Multifocal contact lenses
Dr. Hashemi when not at the office enjoys his free time with his wonderful wife and 3 beautiful children. His hobbies are gardening, swimming and watching football.